- This Week
Follow the San Francisco Bay Guardian tonight [Tue/3] as we cover the 2014 Primary Election live!
A war on the waterfront is brewing, with Proposition B set to decide if voter approval should be required for increases in height limits for waterfront development, an issue we've long covered. Additionally, tonight's primary will set the tone of the David Chiu vs. David Campos Assembly race.
Follow live updates on Twitter as News Editor Rebecca Bowe, Staff Writer Joe Fitzgerald Rodriguez, and contributor Reed Nelson pop in at various election night gatherings. Our continuous updates will show up in the embedded Twitter feed, below.
For more background on the election, the issues, and the candidates, check out our Clean Slate voting guide here.
Update: The election is over (see the results here), but yo can scroll through our reporters' live tweets from last night's campaign celebrations in the timeline below.
Most Commented On
- People moved from the cities - July 30, 2014
- Most San Franciscans could - July 30, 2014
- Money is rhe ultimate barbarian - July 30, 2014
- Suburbs bailed no one out.. - July 30, 2014
- 411 Information please? - July 30, 2014
- marcos was never the head of SFGP. In fact, they kicked him out - July 30, 2014
- Absolutely, like many activists, marcos NEVER asks anyone - July 30, 2014
- Our home was never a rent - July 30, 2014
- You can add Welch to that list. He bought a TIC. - July 30, 2014
- Wait a minute. Weren't you - July 30, 2014